Virgo Maldives specializes in customized vacations for travelers who want to travel with their loved ones, friends, children or grandchildren. Virgo Maldives’ itineraries include Resorts and Hotel booking, diving and snorkeling trips, cultural experiences, Safari cruises and island adventures plus event management. We make you plan happy.
What we, says, “Virgo Maldives in Maldives offers something that’s a little bit different. Our trips are for people who value travel that’s hassle-free, in depth, with the very best guides. We offer the perfect mixture of organization, structure and free time.”
Welcome to the Maldives
Welcome to the Maldives, where sands are white as the smiles of the locals, where fish swim happily in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean, where the weather is a dream, and the deep rays of the sun wait to engulf you their arms.
In ancient times, the shores of the Maldives welcomed lost travelers. Still welcoming, these shores remain, providing a tranquil haven for visitors.
The Maldives lies in two rows of atolls in the Indian Ocean, just across the equator. The country is made up of 1,190 coral islands formed around 26 natural ring-like atolls, spread over 90,000 square kilometers. These atolls structures are formed upon a sharp ridge rising from the ocean, making way for their secluded uniqueness.
Ninety-nine percent of the Maldives is made up of sea. The people of the islands are widely dispersed across the atolls, with about 200 inhabited islands. About 90 islands are developed as tourist resort and the rest are uninhabited or used for agriculture and other livelihood purposes.
Quick Facts About Virgo
• Virgo Maldives is in its 5th year. The experienced staff works with you to plan a trip that will give you an experience you’ll truly enjoy.
• Destinations and itineraries are completely customized and are designed with relaxation and families in mind.
• Virgo Maldives offers trips for families and grandparents traveling alone with their grandchildren and for multigenerational family groups and couples newly married and plan honeymoon in an exotic beach destination.
• If you travel to Maldives, you will be given a 12-hour local telephone number and 24hrs mobile cell number on request as a service to call, should you need emergency assistance from an English-speaking guide.
• Virgo Maldives uses private, guided tours and private transfers to make your travel experience as smooth and convenient as possible.
• If you wish, your Maldives trip can include some time at a carefully-selected resort, so that you can relax and enjoy some “down time” with your children or grandchildren.
• Airfare is not included in the price of your trip, but Virgo Maldives will help you book air travel if you wish.
Our services include:
Resort, City Hotel and Cruise booking for your holiday, enjoyable diving experiences, cruising safaris, a variety of excursions, airline ticketing, handling, transfers and arranging cruise liners. Vigo Maldives can serve individual clients as well as corporate agents; we have contracted with several local accommodation providers and event managers to make your plan end well.
Our Affiliate Links
Caribbean & Sun
Caribbean & Sun is a product of Wildlife Expeditions International: A company with a multinational team and an office based in Grenada, West Indies, since 1998. We are specialists and concentrate on a few places in the Caribbean only – the most beautiful ones: Grenada, the Grenadines, Tobago, Trinidad, Martinique, Guadeloupe, Dominica Antigua, Saint Lucia and Guyana in South-America.